Middlesex university trent park campus
This became a sports hall when the building became a college of education.Trent Park dates back to the fourteenth century when it was a part of Enfield Chase, one of Henry IV's hunting grounds.Trent Park is an English country house, together with its former extensive grounds, in north London.
Sir Philip Sassoon had a reputation for being one of the greatest hosts in Britain.
In 1777 George III leased the site to Sir Richard Jebb, his favourite doctor, as a reward for saving the life of the King's younger brother, the then Duke of Gloucester.
Jebb chose the name Trent, because it was in Trent, Italy, that the King's brother had been saved.
More than 1,300 protocols were written by the time the war ended; a selection of these was published in English in 2007 under the title Tapping Hitler's Generals.
Selected transcripts were dramatised in the 2008 History Channel 5-part series The Wehrmacht.
Search for middlesex university trent park campus:
In the mid-1990s, Middlesex University and Southgate Sports and Leisure Trust (SSLT) reached agreement to develop the dilapidated university sports ground.